Sarkodie’s mum raps to his ‘Bleeding’ song and it’s lovely.
Without a doubt, Sarkodie’s mothers are feeling as she has no problem, especially in terms of income. Her son remains the largest export of music in Ghana.
Back to the subject matter, Sarkodie’s mother was one of those who graced the “This Is Tema concert” at Chemu School Park, which had just ended.
Several artists have witnessed the event, especially those representing Tema. The climax of the moment was when Sarkodie mounted the stage to deliver a performance of electrification.
He dropped “Bleeding” in the process of his performance, and from all indications it seems that the song remains the favorite of her mother, taking into account her gestures.
Wearing a white dress, Sarkodie’s mother, Madame Aggrey, could be seen singing and raping as her son began performing his Bleeding song.
View the video
- Epixode – Wahala Dey (Prod. By DreamJay)
- Sarkodie – Party N Bullshit Ft. Donae’o x IDris Elba
- Naira Marley – Bad Influence
- Zlatan – Gbeku ft. Burna Boy (Prod. By Rexxie)
- Kuami Eugene – Obiaato (Prod By Jaysynths)
- Joeboy – Don’t Call Me Back ft. Mayorkun
- Vanessa Nice ft. Kuami Eugene – All Night Long